November 28, 200619 yr Wow is what you will say when you check out this hit. The hit was made by Michael Bailey recent UK football commit. Ruptured the kids splein for cryin out loud!:scared:
November 28, 200619 yr Author That was brutal. This kid commited to UK? Awesome!!! Yup LB with 4.4 speed. Those boys from LaGrange can ball.
November 28, 200619 yr Author Big hits on a punt return...Those were always the easiest, and most fun... That poor kid had absolutely no chance. You kinda just feel sorry for him.:creepy:
November 28, 200619 yr That poor kid had absolutely no chance. You kinda just feel sorry for him.:creepy: Im tellin' you, those were the best hits...Those guys chasing the return man NEVER, and I mean NEVER look up field..:lol: :creepy:
November 28, 200619 yr That may be the most devastating block I've seen in a high school game. One of those deals where everyone in the stands sees it coming and the poor kid is defenseless. Hate to hear that he suffered internal injuries...
November 28, 200619 yr Im tellin' you, those were the best hits...Those guys chasing the return man NEVER, and I mean NEVER look up field..:lol: :creepy: I've been to Rockcastle games and saw a Rock player make an opposing player do a complete flip on a punt return, they got hit so hard. It was great. I'm talking feet straight up in the air and head next to the ground.
November 28, 200619 yr . One of those deals where everyone in the stands sees it coming and the poor kid is defenseless. :lol: :lol: :lol: "Look out!!! Ooooooo...."
November 28, 200619 yr Think about the kid that got hit...Not only does he have injuries, Im sure he caught some slack from his buddies and school mates for being hit like that, and NOW it's on YouTube...This'll haunt him for a while, in a couple ways.
November 28, 200619 yr While completely legal, I'm never impressed by such hits as its against a defenseless player. I'm much more impressed by a jack when the guy knows its coming.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.