JACKED UP!!!!

NHS BIG DADDY

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While completely legal, I'm never impressed by such hits as its against a defenseless player. I'm much more impressed by a jack when the guy knows its coming.

I completely agree. While this hits look huge, it doesnt take any skill to peel back and knock a kid out like that on a return. Anyone can do it which makes it not as impressive.

I gotta say that hit seemd a little un-called for. What skill does it take to do that?

Are you serious?

This is football, if you strap the pads on, someday you will pay for doing it, a risk " WE "/ " They " take everyday.

If this was a UL recruit, all would be ok, and we would be talking about how hard this kid can hit.

The kid knew the risk, Before that hit.

Are you serious?

This is football, if you strap the pads on, someday you will pay for doing it, a risk " WE "/ " They " take everyday.

If this was a UL recruit, all would be ok, and we would be talking about how hard this kid can hit.

Exactly, this is Football.

Are you serious?

Exactly. Everybody who straps up the pads licks their chops for an opportunity to blast someone like that. Except for maybe a kicker.

Are you serious?

I guess I have a biased towards a UofL recruit???

Are you serious?

I wouldn't say there is anything wrong with hitting someone hard on the football field...thats why we play isn't it? But I don't see how blindsiding some lanky guy on a punt return makes you an awesome player that will thrash the SEC.

Are YOU serious??

I remember the posting of high school game film of a certain UK recruit last year, that was supposed to "bring the wood." A couple comments were even made to the effect of, "I cant wait until he lays it to Michael Bush!" Oh, what was his name.....Micah Johnson? He was talked up for weeks and weeks...We see how much "noise" he's bringing now that he's at UK....:rolleyes: