Cincinnati at Ohio State Predictions/Updates

John Anthony

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m not sure what to make of this game. I don’t think it’s really going out on a limb to say Ohio State should win this game pretty convincingly somewhere around 3+ scores. It’s definitely not that simple though. UC is a really, really good football team. I personally believe they are one of 4 schools vying for the Group of 5 NY6 bowl bid (UC, UCF, Boise State, and Army). But despite UC and Ohio State playing well enough to win week 1, both fanbases definitely expected a slightly more inspiring performance. About the only thing that would surprise me about this game would be a UC win. I’ll go Ohio State 42 Cincinnati 20 but definitely wouldn’t be shocked to see it closer.

I saw nothing in the first games that would lead me to think this will be close. It may be close through one quarter, but OSU will pull away and win easily.

You missed a prime opportunity to talk about how UC wants this one more. I’m disappointed. :lol2:

Scary game for OSU fans, sort of the definition of a trap game. OSU should certainly win by 14-20 points but Luke Fickell is a rising star in the profession. I also think he wants a big boy job and with several SEC doormat jobs soon opening, a win at OSU would make him a made man.

That said I’m going 41-20 OSU, sorry Luke.

My main man @gametime and I get to settle our Jeremy Ruckert vs. Josh Whyle debate. Whyle from Cincinnati told OSU no, at least he told GT that and Meyer had to fall back on Ruckert.

Nice to see you are still changing the story. OSU already had Ruckert in the fold. They also wanted Whyle and they continued to try to flip him behind the scenes until signing day. I've seen many of the text messages from Westside Jesus as it was happening.