TheDeuce

Who Wins?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I expect ND to roll back out of town with a decisive win. I think they'll cover; my guess is a 21-28 point margin. Roll the first half and put it on auto-pilot as Louisville attempts to find itself before its two most winnable games in the weeks following.

I was looking at tickets for this game last night and the market is crazy high. Still haven’t been able to view a game at PJCS (or whatever it’s called now) and figured ND would be as good of a game as any. As far as the game I’ll take ND 38-14.

I was looking at tickets for this game last night and the market is crazy high. Still haven’t been able to view a game at PJCS (or whatever it’s called now) and figured ND would be as good of a game as any. As far as the game I’ll take ND 38-14.

Louisville has a HUGE Catholic population. This was going to be a tough ticket regardless of the teams' records.

If you come, let me know.

Louisville has a HUGE Catholic population. This was going to be a tough ticket regardless of the teams' records.

If you come, let me know.

Does the UL lose kids to ND like OSU does, particularly in Cincy where there’s a Catholic church on every corner? I feel like the answer is no?

They are actually not as bad as I expected them to be on Stub Hub.

It’s not horrible by any means, but definitely higher than what I expected for sure. I may still make it down there, but I’m heading to the Ohio State game saturday so I’m not sure if I want to spend the money for 2 games in one weekend. But then again, ND may never be back to Louisville so it will be cool to see them in that environment. If I decide to go it will probably be Sunday night after I assess the damage from two nights out in Columbus haha

Does the UL lose kids to ND like OSU does, particularly in Cincy where there’s a Catholic church on every corner? I feel like the answer is no?

I would say, no, UL does not lose kids to Notre Dame. The last one I can remember would be Tony Driver of Male in the late 1990's.