Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals/Browns Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 165
  • Views 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have a feeling the Browns score here.

They couldn't score against a grade school team:D

  • Author
I have a feeling the Browns score here.

Indigestion...

  • Author
They couldn't score against a grade school team:D

Not saying much for the Stealers...

Once again WOWK-TV puts the screws to all of us Bengal fans. I got the Steelers-Ravens game today. For the record though, the Bengals are undefeated when I don't get to watch the game. :sssh:

  • Author

Both of these guys are morons...

  • Author
Right now the bengals are a top 5 team in the league.

Easy tiger...

Once again WOWK-TV puts the screws to all of us Bengal fans. I got the Steelers-Ravens game today. For the record though, the Bengals are undefeated when I don't get to watch the game. :sssh:

 

 

They put the screws to us last week. You boys have fun with that Ravens D on thursday.

  • Author
?? Anouncers?

Yeah. I've seen at worst 60% huddle all game...

Right now the bengals are a top 5 team in the league.

We'll find out Thur night.

Right now the bengals are a top 5 team in the league.

 

 

If they could play Cleveland every week.:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.