Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals/Browns Updates

Featured Replies

Great start for the D and O.... That was a nice balanced drive down the field.

I agree, impressive drive by Bengals

  • Replies 165
  • Views 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HT you cant take over

I'm not, I'm going to make lunch its all you.:D

By the way, they went no huddle nearly the whole time.

My bad I meant you can, it was a typo

O ok I will be back shotrly.:thumb:

I wasnt being a jerk, it was a typo. I have to leave. I'll be back at halftime.

I wasnt being a jerk, it was a typo. I have to leave. I'll be back at halftime.

It cool no problem.

  • Author
By the way, they went no huddle nearly the whole time.

I don't mind how they ran it on that drive. Group up every 2 or 3 plays and dictate tempo early...

I don't mind how they ran it on that drive. Group up every 2 or 3 plays and dictate tempo early...

They did have a few issues with it and had to call a timeout because of it once.

  • Author

There we go! Browns to punt...

  • Author

That's a weak foul call...

No Chad so far. Got to think they are going to get him involved soon. Weak call but still stupid by Henry.

Pass Interference on the Browns. 1st and Goal.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.