Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals/Browns Updates

Featured Replies

17-0 1st Half, I'll take it. Now they better show up in 2nd half. If we see another SD game I might not have a computer anymore.

  • Replies 165
  • Views 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Boo birds are out in Cleveland. Hey where are our Brownie fans?

 

I think I flushed a few down not to long ago.:p

  • Author

The dreaded 3rd quarter...

Which players that are out today have a chance of playing next week?

17-0 1st Half, I'll take it. Now they better show up in 2nd half. If we see another SD game I might not have a computer anymore.

The Browns could not score 35 with no D on the field.42 my bad

  • Author
Which players that are out today have a chance of playing next week?

Maybe Deltha...

Maybe Deltha...

No Simmons??? They said he was practing a little this week.

  • Author
No Simmons??? They said he was practing a little this week.

Remember the next game is Thursday...

Remember the next game is Thursday...

O thats right!!! I am evening going and still forgot hahaha.

After a couple of good runs early, Rudi is not getting much

  • Author

They are huddling you moron...

Chad over 100 yards for 3rd straight week.

Got him in fantasy:banana:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.