Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals/Browns Updates

Featured Replies

After what I've seen from Stacey and Whit, I don't think Steinbach will be here next year...

 

 

I agree. Steinbach will want way too much dough, and he just isn't worth it for the Bengals.

  • Replies 165
  • Views 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I guess what I mean is that as bad as the D is maybe the O gets them around 10. Maybe not.

 

 

Don't be too decisive.;)

  • Author

Great pursuit Caleb...

Now KK with a sack. See what Blitzing does. Why do we not do this more?

J. Smith with a fumble recovery. This D looks like the Bengals D of last year. Or its just Cleveland being terrible lol. And I think its the second one.

Now KK with a sack. See what Blitzing does. Why do we not do this more?

 

Easy to blitz up 30-0:thumb:

Why are they stiil throwing the ball up 30-0 with 11 to go?

  • Author
Why are they stiil throwing the ball up 30-0 with 11 to go?

Trying to get a 1st down. That's how you take MORE time off the clock... ;)

  • Author

Big Whit down field blocking...

Big Whit down field blocking...

That was a beautiful thing.

  • Author

3 Way is so fun to watch...

KK with another INT. WOW Frye had a terrible game.

Good old fashion butt whooping. Of course I am playing against the Bengals D this week.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.