Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals/Browns Updates

Featured Replies

Where do you think they are?

Top 12 I would say.

  • Replies 165
  • Views 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Where do you think they are?

10-15 range...

Alright so top five is pushing it, but they are definately top 10 IMO.

I agree with that. At least on the offensive side of the ball. The D might drag them down to around 15

  • Author

1st mistake in 2 games for BIG Stacey...

1st mistake in 2 games for BIG Stacey...

You got to give it to this patchwork O-line. They are doing OK

I agree with that. At least on the offensive side of the ball. The D might drag them down to around 15

 

 

Their O is better then just top ten.

  • Author
You got to give it to this patchwork O-line. They are doing OK

After what I've seen from Stacey and Whit, I don't think Steinbach will be here next year...

Big Slim with another TD. Thats probably the ball game.

  • Author

THUG LIFE!!! :lol:

Their O is better then just top ten.

I guess what I mean is that as bad as the D is maybe the O gets them around 10. Maybe not.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.