Brewers at Reds (7/1-7/4)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never felt comfortable during the first game of the series. I turned this one on with the Reds down 2 in the seventh, I told my wife then that we were going to win this game. Almost immediately Puig jacks one out.

It was nice to see hustle plays and timely hitting by the Reds and the other team making a boneheaded play to lose for a change.

It seems like every time the Reds have a huge chance of gaining some big momentum it comes down to having their ace on the mound against the Brewers, and he has failed miserably the first two times. Let's see if Castillo can prove today he's deserving of being considered one of the game's best pitchers, or if he shows again he can't handle a big game.

It seems like every time the Reds have a huge chance of gaining some big momentum it comes down to having their ace on the mound against the Brewers, and he has failed miserably the first two times. Let's see if Castillo can prove today he's deserving of being considered one of the game's best pitchers, or if he shows again he can't handle a big game.

Hoping the third times a charm!