CovCaths's Kicker

VoR

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Recruitment Update: No offers to date. Talked to Harvard on Saturday, Notre Dame on Sunday( just chit chat), Wake Forest today(they were not going to recruit a kicker this year, but saw his web site and may reconsider, and Holy Cross tonight. That is all that I know, Shane has called Fla. several times in the past 2 weeks but they have not called back.

Recruitment Update: No offers to date. Talked to Harvard on Saturday, Notre Dame on Sunday( just chit chat), Wake Forest today(they were not going to recruit a kicker this year, but saw his web site and may reconsider, and Holy Cross tonight. That is all that I know, Shane has called Fla. several times in the past 2 weeks but they have not called back.

That's more like it!!! Best of luck...:thumb:

Notre Dame on Sunday( just chit chat)

How cool is that? Yeah, I talked to Notre Dame...nah, it was just chit chat. :D That is awesome. :thumb: :thumb:

I know I speak for many when I say we hope that some big-time D-1 school comes to their senses and gives this young man the chance to help their program.

Not that a verbal committment means anything but FLA has one from the

10th ranked kicker in the country, Chas Henry, Dallas, GA, 6'3", 180lbs. Maybe that is why they haven't responed yet. This verbal was in JULY. UGA is still talking to this young man.

Not that a verbal committment means anything but FLA has one from the

10th ranked kicker in the country, Chas Henry, Dallas, GA, 6'3", 180lbs. Maybe that is why they haven't responed yet. This verbal was in JULY. UGA is still talking to this young man.

A July verbal and yet the Florida staff talked to CCH folks around the first HHS game? Interesting.