Dodgers at Reds (5/17 - 5/19)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't look now folks but Votto is 1-10 this series with a check swing single over the third baseman head. He did not hit a ball hard the whole series. He scored one run, two walks and four strikeouts. He has turned nothing around and I just don't think he is going to anytime soon.

Don't look now folks but Votto is 1-10 this series with a check swing single over the third baseman head. He did not hit a ball hard the whole series. He scored one run, two walks and four strikeouts. He has turned nothing around and I just don't think he is going to anytime soon.

Mostly factual but he turned and crushed one in the 3rd or 4th today. It was into a 20+ mph wind.

I do agree he looks like he has a longer way to go than ever before, but to say he didn’t his a single ball hard is crazy.

Was really hoping they'd find a way to take two from the Dodgers this weekend but walking away 3-3 against the two division leaders this homestand is decent. Hopefully they can do at least that against the Brewers and Cubs next week.

Good crowds at GABP this weekend.

Mostly factual but he turned and crushed one in the 3rd or 4th today. It was into a 20+ mph wind.

I do agree he looks like he has a longer way to go than ever before, but to say he didn’t his a single ball hard is crazy.

He flew out to left field. If you guys notice, probably 80% of Votto outs are strikeouts or a weak fly ball to left field.

He flew out to left field. If you guys notice, probably 80% of Votto outs are strikeouts or a weak fly ball to left field.

It was a (very hard) line out if you’re watching with unbiased eyes, or the official scorer, but I will agree with the rest.

I’ve always been a huge Votto believer and I’m starting to worry a bit.

Trying to look at things on the analytics side here...and it doesn't appear that we're having the best of luck going with the same starter two threads in a row. So, how about we set up a rotation? Maybe some friendly competition can help fire things up.

How about... @MJAlltheWay24 @nkypete @Jumper_Dad @ChickenWyngz @futurecoach

And if one of you can't go, let us know and @LRCW or myself can make a spot start.

Gotta get some good mojo going. :lol2:

He did hit one line drive yesterday for an out. I forget that one.