April 30, 20197 yr RJ Hampton has reclassified for the 2019 basketball season and has cut Duke from his college choices. He's down to Kentucky, Kansas, Memphis and Texas Tech.
April 30, 20197 yr RJ Hampton has reclassified for the 2019 basketball season and has cut Duke from his college choices. He's down to Kentucky, Kansas, Memphis and Texas Tech. My guess is he ends up at Memphis. I think Johnny Juzang commits to UK in the next day or two and that probably all but ends UK's chances for Hampton because of the all of a sudden crowded backcourt. Hopefully I am wrong and they land both somehow.
April 30, 20197 yr Memphis being on the list makes me think they are the favorite. Agreed. I would be very surprised if he doesn't end up at Memphis. I would guess that UK probably was hoping he wouldn't reclassify, because their chances probably would have been better in 2020 than they are for this season.
April 30, 20197 yr Texas Tech is close to home and has just played in a national title game. Tech also needs a PG now. I'm somewhat surprised UK wasn't cut from his list when Duke was.
April 30, 20197 yr Memphis being on the list makes me think they are the favorite. I thought it would be Memphis or Duke.
May 28, 20197 yr The team he signed with is called the New Zealand Breakers. It is owned by a group headed by the infamous Matt Walsh of the University of Florida, which is random in itself. This group also includes Shawn Marion, Big Cat, PFT, and Hank Lockwood.
May 28, 20197 yr The team he signed with is called the New Zealand Breakers. It is owned by a group headed by the infamous Matt Walsh of the University of Florida, which is random in itself. This group also includes Shawn Marion, Big Cat, PFT, and Hank Lockwood. Can't wait to hear them talk about this on the podcast.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.