Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Auburn 97 North Carolina 80 (NCAA Tournament Sweet 16)

Featured Replies

All the talking heads on Around the Horn didn’t give Auburn a chance

 

Cause they're in the SEC....

  • Replies 43
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yep the team that tied for 4th place in the SEC at 11-7 beat the team that tied for 1st in the ACC at 16-2. I also don't know what ESPN and CBS is going to do now they had been planning for the past two weeks for a Duke/North Carolina for the title and their 4th time playing. That's all they've talked about.

 

That's why I love it. The SEC is much improved and and people hate it.

 

Kinda like how UK fans get trashed for rooting for SEC teams against non conference teams. Haters wanna say it's because UK sucks at football so they have to root for the others. This SEC chant was different, UK fans rooting for lil ole Auburn in basketball of all things lol.

 

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

 

I wasn't trying to be funny lol.

And Auburn made 12 threes in the second half. That ain’t normal.

 

This is like 8 games in a row where they've hit 12+, right? They're shooting with tons of confidence and look very good.

And Auburn made 12 threes in the second half. That ain’t normal.

 

They are like old Loyola Marymount lite when it comes to offense.

If the Tigers keep playing this way, Pearl and company could be lifting the trophy when this thing is finished. Auburn, Michigan State, and Texas Tech has impressed me most overall through the tournament so far.

I want Bruce Pearl to coach my team. Love that dude.

 

I do like Pearl as a coach, I’m sure plenty of teams would want him. As soon as he was hired as Auburn’s coach, I knew he would have them in this position.

I love it. If for no other reason because the haters hate it lol.

It’s literally pointless. Completely pointless.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

They don’t get it. Somehow Auburn beating UNC makes UK look better in their minds. :idunno:

It’s literally pointless. Completely pointless.

 

It's not. If it was you wouldn't be talking about it lol.

They are like old Loyola Marymount lite when it comes to offense.

 

Wow. How's this for a weird coincidence, you mentioning LMU? They lost in the CBI, this evening, to a team near and dear to my right leg.

They don’t get it. Somehow Auburn beating UNC makes UK look better in their minds. :idunno:

 

UK beat UNC as well. That's not what the SEC chant was for.

It's not. If it was you wouldn't be talking about it lol.

I only talk about it when it gets brought up. It’s completely pointless. The SEC is an organization not a sports team. The SEC doesn’t play games. As far as I’m concerned it would be like chanting TBS because that’s what channel the game is on. It’s completely meaningless and sounds insane when people do it. Conference pride is hot garbage.

UK beat UNC as well. That's not what the SEC chant was for.

I know what it’s for. It’s for conference pride. Conference pride is a joke.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.