Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Non-Traditional Camera Angles

Featured Replies

Where do you stand on them? I’ve taken an informal poll through the years and I’ve yet to meet one person that likes them.

 

Not talking replays, but cutting to the above the rim camera or some other exotic shot.

  • Author

There has to be a study on this, but I am for sure when I watch FTs from the above the hoop camera, percentages drop 15% per player.

Hate it. Don't know why they consistently try it. Just keep with what works.

As you said, during live game action, I don't really like it. It's very disorienting.

In football I like them, in basketball not so much.

When the action is going on, show me the entire (half) court. I want to see what's going on away from the ball, too. For replays, knock yourself out.

When the action is going on, show me the entire (half) court. I want to see what's going on away from the ball, too. For replays, knock yourself out.

 

This!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.