Way Too Early 2019-20 Preseason Favorites?

I agree with you. I think Lincoln is the favorite. Interesting stats. Somerset and Pulaski return 4 players that averaged over 7 points a game. Wayne, Lincoln, Danville and Mercer all return only two players that averaged over 7 points a game from last year.

Garrard Co. returns Sebastian (28 PPG and 10 RPG), and two other perimeter starters from this year's team. They are probably a notch below, but will be capable. My top 4 would be: 1A. Lincoln Co. 1B. Somerset 2. Danville 3. Pulaski

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeremy Eubank is a player and I felt awful that he didn't get to play this season. He will be one of, if not the best big men in the area. They also will probably throw super-frosh McHale in there next year as a sophomore The kid is so smooth.

I will add this: CCH has a big time Frosh coming in who will be the best player in NKY by his Junior season if not earlier. He will be in the rotation for next season, and will be asset.

Chandler is a nice player with a great frame but I would be shocked if he sees any varsity minutes next year. I have watched him and his game grow over the last 4 years, still has a lot of work to do before we declare him the best player in Northern Kentucky.

Starks, but they also have a better one than that supposedly coming to Covington Catholic. Top incoming freshman in Cincinnati, supposedly top 5-10 player nationally. I think his name is Rajahn Griffith. I believe this is who they are referring to as he immediate impact player.

Starks, but they also have a better one than that supposedly coming to Covington Catholic. Top incoming freshman in Cincinnati, supposedly top 5-10 player nationally. I think his name is Rajahn Griffith. I believe this is who they are referring to as he immediate impact player.

That is his name and he played with Lebron Jr. in aau ball. Heard he was the best player on that summer team but I'm not sold on it being a done deal he's crossing the river. He is really close to his teammates at a small school in Cincy and has played with them since 1st-2nd grade.

• 2 weeks later...

His name is Rayvon Griffith! Yes, if this is the young man you are referring to then he is an immediate impact player and would be in the rotation for sure. Rayvon is a tremendous talent and even better kid! This young man improves any school he goes to! I personally see him staying in Cincinnati (Possibly Moeller where he just shadowed two short weeks ago or even Oyler). If he chooses CCH and you add him to the other pieces they already have then watch out 9th region and rest of state!

His name is Rayvon Griffith! Yes, if this is the young man you are referring to then he is an immediate impact player and would be in the rotation for sure. Rayvon is a tremendous talent and even better kid! This young man improves any school he goes to! I personally see him staying in Cincinnati (Possibly Moeller where he just shadowed two short weeks ago or even Oyler). If he chooses CCH and you add him to the other pieces they already have then watch out 9th region and rest of state!

Your info is wrong. Rayvon is going to Hughes High School.

In all due respect my info was my opinion as indicated in thread, not facts! I’ve heard several schools(including Hughes) on his list from both him personally and others in his camp! If he lands at Hughes that would be awesome to see him and PM play together. Special combination!

In all due respect my info was my opinion as indicated in thread, not facts! I’ve heard several schools(including Hughes) on his list from both him personally and others in his camp! If he lands at Hughes that would be awesome to see him and PM play together. Special combination!

That is a deadly combo. PM is ranked as a top 10-15 in the nation in the 2022 class and Rayvon is top 10 in the 2023 class. If he does end up there count me in to see alot of Hughes games next year. Best Cincy combo since OJ Mayo and Bill Walker.

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone keep a eye out on in coming Freshman Chandler Starks. He will be in the rotation next year for CCH. Has won MVP in several big time tournaments.The numbers he is putting up so far, wouldn't be surprised if he is ranked in the top 50 in his class!