Trinity 42 Campbell County 40 (KHSAA Boys Sweet Sixteen® Semifinals)

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No foul call at the end there. Lots of contact. But Camels got a lot of calls to. Especially with that out of bounds no call with 4 seconds left.

I thought Johnson got a clean block, but I would have called a block on #23.

Regardless, it was a hard fought win for the Rocks & a heck of a season for the Camels.

Any replays available anywhere for that last play?I watched the game online but they didn't show it again. Great job by team and coach, although since everyone including Trinity knew the ball was going to Jolly, do you think using him as bait and getting it to someone else on the perimeter would have worked better?

The no call at the end bothers me. Maybe it was a clean block by Johnson, but if the same play happens at any other point during the game, a whistle definitely blows!

Congrats to both teams. Campbell county should be extremely proud.

Any replays available anywhere for that last play?I watched the game online but they didn't show it again. Great job by team and coach, although since everyone including Trinity knew the ball was going to Jolly, do you think using him as bait and getting it to someone else on the perimeter would have worked better?

Guys on the radio said he was triple-teamed by Trinity so you are probably right.