9th Region Championship Preview

CCH needs to keep Thelen or Fleek on Draud and not let Disken guard him again.

Beechwood needs to start Bieger and let him keep the pressure on Disken.

Beechwood has great momentum and confidence. Outside shooting will win it for them whereas last night they focused more on driving ...

Not sure why Mayer doesnt start as he is clearly a difference maker. He comes in almost immediately anyway when anyone makes a mistake.

I also think Mosier is playing better than Davin and should get the start.

It is anyone's game. The team with the best FG% will win! ;-)

The old saying is that it’s hard to beat a team 3 times. I guess we’ll find out. I’ll take CovCath to win it in a barnburner! CCH by 2 late.

Actually this I believe is a myth. My opinion is that once you beat a team twice already in the same season you are full of confidence that you can and will do it again. In the NFL over the last 20 instances, the team that won both regular season games is 13-7 in the playoffs, and in road games 2-1. In the ACC the last 8 times this has been the case, the team that won both regular season matchups, the winner of the regular season games is 7-1 in the tournament. I also remember when UC went to its first final 4 under Huggins, they beat Memphis State 4 times. I will take Beechwood 58-53.

Mr. Frederick can name the time and the place and I’ll address it. Matter of fact, I’ll just address it tonight. TTS

I get it, guy's behavior has apparently been poor, yet it is EVERY post. If someone was that far under my skin I would address it with someone in real life.

I got you 4Q.

You aren't proving anything. It is a basketball game. If you are a Beechwood fan, I doubt one person at Beechwood would approve of you doing anything stupid. Just go enjoy the game and whoever wins, tomorrow will be a day to look forward to something else.

I can’t believe I’m getting attacked on this website for DEFENDING A PLAYER!!! I will not stop defending the kids especially when an adult is the one coming after them. I stand by what I say about Frederick and him attacking players. I stand by the KIDS! I am for the KIDS!

You aren't proving anything. It is a basketball game. If you are a Beechwood fan, I doubt one person at Beechwood would approve of you doing anything stupid. Just go enjoy the game and whoever wins, tomorrow will be a day to look forward to something else.

Shhhhhhhh! :sssh: you’re not the Beechwood authority.