Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

North Carolina/Duke Updates

Featured Replies

Just tipped looking forward to watching this rivalry. I hope it’s a good one.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Worst thing that could happen, happens on the first play on the game. I dont know what to do....

Worst thing that could happen, happens on the first play on the game. I dont know what to do....

 

I didnt think it looked all that bad. Strange. Not sure I feel like watching it now.

  • Author

32-24 at the under 4 timeout. With Zion out North Carolina's 32 points have come from 2 FT's and 30 points in the paint.

  • Author

That don't sound good they just said that Zion was back in the locker room and his family was with him.

I didnt think it looked all that bad. Strange. Not sure I feel like watching it now.

 

His facial expression made it appear worse than a blown tire.

Duke still has the top three players in the game, they’ll be fine.

It’s alarming how much Tre and Tyus Jones look alike.

It's been a rough four days for the Worldwide leader. Their UFC fight plus Zion lasted less than one minute.

  • Author
It's been a rough four days for the Worldwide leader. Their UFC fight plus Zion lasted less than one minute.

 

Their first one on the network was less than :30 seconds as well I believe.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.