Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

North Carolina/Duke Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author
If I just read that right, the two teams combined are 3-31 on threes?

 

At the half Carolina was 1-14 on 3’s and Duke is 2-20.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didnt think it looked all that bad. Strange. Not sure I feel like watching it now.

 

The second it happened I already assumed it was the worst. Thinking I'm right sadly.

Have they confirmed that Williamson has a knee injury, or just that he's not returning tonight?

Have they confirmed that Williamson has a knee injury, or just that he's not returning tonight?

 

Def a knee injury. It's just how bad.

 

 

Side note, wonder if this might be a big push to get away with the 1 and done.

Their first one on the network was less than :30 seconds as well I believe.

 

I forgot about that one on +.

Def a knee injury. It's just how bad.

 

 

Side note, wonder if this might be a big push to get away with the 1 and done.

 

If I'm an NBA GM then i support the system as is even after this. They've saved themselves a lot of money with the current setup. Zion will get paid one way or another.

I said all year Williamson would break a leg at some point but only due to the sheer force and power he jumps with, its freakish. Never would've imagined something like tonight slowing him down, which I guess ironically was also rather freakish.

59-37 Carolina.

 

Carolina goes on a 17-5 run to start the 2nd half.

 

We have seen it before in college basketball, the curse of the #1 ranking.

As a UK fan, I have no fear playing either of these two teams, assuming Zion is out.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.