2A Play-off Picture

Play 2 Win

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mercer might the favorite and rightfully so. But they play a gian killer in Ocath Friday. Then theyd have to play Belfry or Russell and anyone that would doubt one of these two chances just doesnt no 2a football. They are 4 powerhouse excellent football teams left.

Mercer might the favorite and rightfully so. But they play a gian killer in Ocath Friday. Then theyd have to play Belfry or Russell and anyone that would doubt one of these two chances just doesnt no 2a football. They are 4 powerhouse excellent football teams left.

:thumb:

I havent seen your Titans this year Joe but the stats speak for themself. One thing about Belfry, Russell, and OCath is they are all fundamentaly sound and Im sure its the same way with you guys.

Another thing is the three teams left besides Mercer are three teams who has the depth to match them. I think 2a will be interesting this year.

OC might be ranked 11th in the state, but year after year they have proven to be giant killers. 04' Corbin, 05' Ft. Campbell, and 06' hopefully Mercer Co.

Great game Aces after losing the starting QB in the 1st half. Coach Edge has always been good for one upset a year.

If O-Cath doesn't tackle any better than last year, Mercer will run all over them...

Belfry/Russell should be a dandy...I know we're rated higher but it's at their place...Obviously, I want Russell to win but this one is too close to call IMO...

Is the Mercer game at Mercer, the Lexington Herald leader has the game at Owensboro Catholic, but I was under the impression that Mercer had home field advantage throughout the playoffs. Am I wrong in thinking that game is at Mercer or is the Lexington Herald Leader wrong(imagine that)?

I havent seen your Titans this year Joe but the stats speak for themself. One thing about Belfry, Russell, and OCath is they are all fundamentaly sound and Im sure its the same way with you guys.

Another thing is the three teams left besides Mercer are three teams who has the depth to match them. I think 2a will be interesting this year.

:thumb: That's the great thing about the playoffs!! Sooner or later you will line up against a team with equal or better talent and depth. Championships are EARNED.