Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2A Play-off Picture

Featured Replies

WEST:

 

Owensboro Catholic at Mercer County

 

EAST:

 

Russell at Belfry

  • Replies 67
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

I don't think to many people will be surprised about these four teams being here.

Absolutely no surprise in the 2A semis.

 

Russell/Belfry should be a dogfight.

Both games will be dandys. Lookin forward to next Friday.

  • Author
Absolutely no surprise in the 2A semis.

 

Russell/Belfry should be a dogfight.

 

 

As always.

Mercer might the favorite and rightfully so. But they play a gian killer in Ocath Friday. Then theyd have to play Belfry or Russell and anyone that would doubt one of these two chances just doesnt no 2a football. They are 4 powerhouse excellent football teams left.

Mercer might the favorite and rightfully so. But they play a gian killer in Ocath Friday. Then theyd have to play Belfry or Russell and anyone that would doubt one of these two chances just doesnt no 2a football. They are 4 powerhouse excellent football teams left.

:thumb:

I havent seen your Titans this year Joe but the stats speak for themself. One thing about Belfry, Russell, and OCath is they are all fundamentaly sound and Im sure its the same way with you guys.

Another thing is the three teams left besides Mercer are three teams who has the depth to match them. I think 2a will be interesting this year.

This 2A playoffs have been interesting this year. It only gets better from here!

OC might be ranked 11th in the state, but year after year they have proven to be giant killers. 04' Corbin, 05' Ft. Campbell, and 06' hopefully Mercer Co.

Great game Aces after losing the starting QB in the 1st half. Coach Edge has always been good for one upset a year.

Looking forward to the game next friday. Should be a great one!

I like Mercer and Belfry in the finals....OC has a decent team but aren't what they have been the past few years and the other game is a tossup, but, I just feel Belfry may be hitting there stride at the right time...

If O-Cath doesn't tackle any better than last year, Mercer will run all over them...

 

Belfry/Russell should be a dandy...I know we're rated higher but it's at their place...Obviously, I want Russell to win but this one is too close to call IMO...

Is the Mercer game at Mercer, the Lexington Herald leader has the game at Owensboro Catholic, but I was under the impression that Mercer had home field advantage throughout the playoffs. Am I wrong in thinking that game is at Mercer or is the Lexington Herald Leader wrong(imagine that)?

I havent seen your Titans this year Joe but the stats speak for themself. One thing about Belfry, Russell, and OCath is they are all fundamentaly sound and Im sure its the same way with you guys.

Another thing is the three teams left besides Mercer are three teams who has the depth to match them. I think 2a will be interesting this year.

:thumb: That's the great thing about the playoffs!! Sooner or later you will line up against a team with equal or better talent and depth. Championships are EARNED.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.