Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

History Tells Us....

Featured Replies

  • Replies 36
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gotcha. In that case the list is...

 

Michigan

Virginia

Duke

Kentucky

Michigan St

UNC

Houston

Gonzaga

 

I would happily take those 8 and give you the field. :thumb:

Gotcha. In that case the list is...

 

Michigan

Virginia

Duke

Kentucky

Michigan St

UNC

Houston

Gonzaga

 

I would happily take those 8 and give you the field. :thumb:

 

If I said you can only have 7 of the 8, which team would you drop?

If I said you can only have 7 of the 8, which team would you drop?

 

Easy, Houston.

If I said you can only have 7 of the 8, which team would you drop?

I think we can all just agree that while Houston fits the criteria for the thread they have little shot to win. As good as Gonzaga has been this year you can all but eliminate them as well, based on the fact that mid majors just don't win it.

I think we can all just agree that while Houston fits the criteria for the thread they have little shot to win. As good as Gonzaga has been this year you can all but eliminate them as well, based on the fact that mid majors just don't win it.

 

Gonzaga is the only team that has a win over a 100% healthy Duke.

Houston will almost certainly be the lowest seed out of that list. Still, being a lower seed and facing tougher competition earlier, I will predict that 1 of those other 7 is out of the tournament before Houston is.

I agree with those who said Houston.

 

Having said that, congratulations to the Cougars on winning the 2019 National Championship.

Gonzaga is the only team that has a win over a 100% healthy Duke.

Great, that doesn't change the fact they are a mid major. When was the last time a mid major won the title? And I'm not saying they can't do it. I'm saying if you are looking at this from a statistical probability stand point you have to eliminate them.

Great, that doesn't change the fact they are a mid major. When was the last time a mid major won the title? And I'm not saying they can't do it. I'm saying if you are looking at this from a statistical probability stand point you have to eliminate them.

I suppose UNLV from 1990 is the last mid-major to win it all. Butler made it to the finals twice and Gonzaga to the title game, so close, but no cigars for those teams.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.