Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

History Tells Us....

Featured Replies

Zags just lost by 13 to St. Mary's.

 

Who they beat by 48 this season.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Houston will almost certainly be the lowest seed out of that list. Still, being a lower seed and facing tougher competition earlier, I will predict that 1 of those other 7 is out of the tournament before Houston is.

 

Uh oh. I hope I am wrong on this.

Uh oh. I hope I am wrong on this.

 

:lol2:

  • Author
Uh oh. I hope I am wrong on this.

 

Kentucky/Houston is the last game of the Sweet Sixteen, so can still be right without it impacting Kentucky.

  • Author

Michigan is the first of the group of eight to be sent home.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.