Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

O.J. Mayo to USC, what you think?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I dont think that was ever official......unless it was made official in the last day or so...

I dont think that was ever official......unless it was made official in the last day or so...

Need to buy a paper or watch ESPN instead of the Tomcat Network.:D

Need to buy a paper or watch ESPN instead of the Tomcat Network.:D

No, I need for this semester to end! :scared:

USC ticket sales just increased and so did their national exposure. I'm a fan of Mayo the basketball player and hope he does well in college.

 

I talked with him once after a game, shook his hand and said "excellent game young man and keep working hard"....Mayo replied, "yes sir, I will".

STRIKE3 , same type of response I got from the kid when he was in the 8th grade at a tournament we play four years ago , I hope he keeps a level head in the Hollywood state. Actually my youngest son 8 at the time got his autograph

STRIKE3 , same type of response I got from the kid when he was in the 8th grade at a tournament we play four years ago , I hope he keeps a level head in the Hollywood state. Actually my youngest son 8 at the time got his autograph
....:thumb:

 

He's worked all his life, to be one of the best and none of us, know what that burden feels like, to be constantly observed and micromanaged by adults. Being known nationally by not just coaches but any basketball fan, could overwhelm most....Mayo the basketball player and young man, has a promising future and I hope achieves any goal he has.

If accurate the most impressive aspect of the signing was the reported ACT score of 29.

He faces the same trecherous waters as Lebron did even though he will be attending college. I hope the faculty and staff of USC will do all they can to protect this young phenom from all the sharks just looking to make a buck off of him and his name till he reaches the pros. Yes ticket sales will soar as will T.V. coverage for USC, so in return they should make every effort to minimize the amount of pressure this young man will feel until he is able to shoulder it himself.

So another O.J in Hollywood? Lets hope he can keep his head on straight because the shirttail riders will be out in full force.

If accurate the most impressive aspect of the signing was the reported ACT score of 29.
A 29 is impressive for kids that spend a lot of time studying. I know Juice is bright, but there's no way I would have guessed a 29 with all the demands he has on his time. Very impressive if true. :thumb:

I'm sure with the "stars" on the FB team the past few seasons/decades that the AD and staff at USC will handle OJ mania quite easily. The question now is will OJ handle LA as easily? Stay strong young man !!!

I'm sure with the "stars" on the FB team the past few seasons/decades that the AD and staff at USC will handle OJ mania quite easily. The question now is will OJ handle LA as easily? Stay strong young man !!!

I would guess with all of the travel he's done w/AAU, etc. he's more prepared than the "normal" recruit. I hope he goes to USC and does very well, and I hope he gets a degree eventually. Shoe deals end after so long! I wish him nothing but luck. Fine young man IMO.

It doesn't matter, he's one and done. Good luck in the NBA "Juice"!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.