Visitors to Frederick Douglass Football this week

16thBBall Fan

Great accomplishment getting coaches in this schools young history. Kudos to the staff and players and don’t be ashamed to point those coaches to NKY as well! Any coaches coming to KY schools is a plus in my book! There is great football in the “basketball” state and coaches are recognizing it so keep it going.

Great accomplishment getting coaches in this schools young history. Kudos to the staff and players and don’t be ashamed to point those coaches to NKY as well! Any coaches coming to KY schools is a plus in my book! There is great football in the “basketball” state and coaches are recognizing it so keep it going.

So true and I am sure if the staff at Douglass as see a kid at any school who could help a program they would do it.

Wonder what the reason for promoting the program like this on a forum might be?

I have no dog in this fight but I'm assuming the reason he is doing this is probably because he's proud of his school. Kids from Kentucky getting offers from several big time D1 schools is a pretty sweet deal including one from the national champions, Clemson Tigers. That's a big deal for any kid.