Visitors to Frederick Douglass Football this week

I have no dog in this fight but I'm assuming the reason he is doing this is probably because he's proud of his school. Kids from Kentucky getting offers from several big time D1 schools is a pretty sweet deal including one from the national champions, Clemson Tigers. That's a big deal for any kid.

Thanks that is exactly it! I know you were very proud of the run Estill Co. made in last seasons state basketball tournament. I think adults should promote student athletes and schools they are associated with.

2. No disparaging, taunting, or boastful comments--especially between opponents trying to intimidate each other. This includes, name calling or personal attacks toward any member, username, team, or school. Additionally this includes a pattern of posts that inflames or incites other posters (i.e. trolling or gaslighting). Also, keeping in mind the youth of our student athletes, excessive "bashing" of high school athletes is prohibited. Do not comment on the manner in which another member has posted, or any violations you find in their posts. Such public remarks will be considered a violation under this rule. No attempts at "threadjacking", or deliberately steering the discussion off topic, are permitted on BGP. Topics may evolve through gradual discourse and conversation within a thread, but posts intended to veer thread discussions off course or to intentionally bring non-pertinent information into a thread are subject to removal. If you feel that a specific post violates our rules, please report it using the "Report Post" feature - the triangular “!” icon located in the bottom left-hand side of every post.

4. No recruiting comments or allegations of KHSAA rules violations by any school, coach, player or booster are allowed. No comments about where any player lives, has lived, or where they are from in a recruiting context. This is not the place to report KHSAA violations. Feel free to contact Kentucky High School Athletic Association | KHSAA – Student-athletes of Today, Leaders of Tomorrow to report such violations, but do not discuss violations here.

5. No comments, whatsoever, about any member's true identity in any public forum on BGP. This includes any question, hint (whether true or not), attempt to divulge, or attempt to determine a user's identity posted in any BGP forum.

14. If you repost or quote content that is against the rules, you are similarly as guilty, and face the identical consequences as the member who originated it.

• 3 months later...

I finally figured it out here is the pictures from the Frederick Douglass football site thanking the colleges and universities that visited the school this spring to talk to their players. I must say these coaches go the extra mile to promote their players and try to get them the opportunity to continue their education. It's amazing how much time they spend on this.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]68455[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]68456[/ATTACH]

I finally figured it out here is the pictures from the Frederick Douglass football site thanking the colleges and universities that visited the school this spring to talk to their players. I must say these coaches go the extra mile to promote their players and try to get them the opportunity to continue their education. It's amazing how much time they spend on this.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]68455[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]68456[/ATTACH]

Cannot seem to pull 'em up.

Sorry I don’t understand on your end. When I click on each attachment it opens.

When I click on the links on your post (#20), all I got was:

BGP pic.PNG

However in a later post you included the graphics, so thanks for that.

Most of those visits the other schools in the area get as well. The Coaches from those schools usually come to their area and drop in on all the local schools when they are in for a visit. Hats off to the Douglass program they have really brought a dare we say SEC D1 college approach to the high school arena. (social media,website and general atmosphere)