The Hit on TJ during the Bengals game.

Have we heard anything from the league about the hit TJ took during their game Sunday? To me it changed O-moe! Anyone?

I doubt we'll see any fine or anything. It was a legal hit, although it was early. The injury occurred from the linebackers knee coming across, and not the hit McCree put on him.

CINCINNATI – Bengals receiver T.J. Houshmandzadeh forgave San Diego safety Marlon McCree for the early, high hit that left him groggy.

Houshmandzadeh watched a replay of the fourth-quarter hit, which left him momentarily unconscious, and decided on Monday there was nothing wrong with it.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports/chargers/20061113-1553-fbn-bengals-houshmandzadeh.html

Pretty funny but the quote in the Lex Herald said " He lives in L.A. Me and my homeboys go to L.A. We'll look him up". I thought that was a lot buy the quite one. McCree might be the most underrated player to come out of UK. He has meant a lot to the Chargers and was a big loss for the Panthers. I also saw in the paper where he said he was calling T.J. Monday morning to apologize. I didn't see the hit but I've always liked McCree. I know it's tough not to lay into people when you have that shot. That's what sent Chuck Cecil out of the league though.