Offensive shake-up for the Boone Co. Rebels?

New Head coach maybe?

Corey, I don't think will play anything but baseball the next 2 yrs. He has a shot going big and the scouts love him. Some local scouts may have him convinced to work on baseball and not play football to keep him in one piece.

From what I've heard, Corey is only dropping basketball. We'll still see him on the football field next year. I highly doubt he'll give up football.

As for Boone's offense, they have a qb that throws a nice ball. However, they just didn't have the talent this year to throw the ball as they didn't have any wideouts, at least from what I saw. Offensively, they were limitted with what they could do, IMO.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Offensive Coordinator Gary Shrader was the reason BC came back to a role of prominence in NKY when they were slipping if you ask me. I think without him, it'll be tuff to compete on a state level unless they get someone else with his type of offensive philosophy. It ain't happening if they go back to the wishbone and power I for sure.:confused: I've come to like Coach Thompson as a person over the years and am sorry he made this decision. It will be interesting to see what direction they go in for a replacement.

I know Tim and his family well. Corey, from what I have heard, is loved by the scouts. Remember, two different positions. Corey has all the tools just has to refine them.

Wt. training, IMO, is not similar between baseball and football, at least it wasn't when I was playing.

There are drastically different.

Offensive Coordinator Gary Shrader was the reason BC came back to a role of prominence in NKY when they were slipping if you ask me. I think without him, it'll be tuff to compete on a state level unless they get someone else with his type of offensive philosophy. It ain't happening if they go back to the wishbone and power I for sure.:confused: I've come to like Coach Thompson as a person over the years and am sorry he made this decision. It will be interesting to see what direction they go in for a replacement.

What about Coach Yeagle going to Boone as the Off Coord? Would Boone hire him as an asst?

Hopefully Coach Schrader will end up back at his alma mater as the QB coach that everyone on another thread was crying for!!!

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: I hope he does get the chance to come back to HHS....Hopefully as the OC and QB coach....:ylsuper: