ESPN Bracketology

CatchMeIfYouCan

Nobody said we had to argue...Just wanted to show the pre season brakcet prediction

I'm with you. I just can't believe someone (Lunardi, or whomever did this one) can pretend to be accurate on seedings before the ball is tipped off. Just lessens his credibility come tourney time. I'm all for posting it, I was speaking more to the author than you...although there is no way you would have known that. :p

I'm with you. I just can't believe someone (Lunardi, or whomever did this one) can pretend to be accurate on seedings before the ball is tipped off. Just lessens his credibility come tourney time. I'm all for posting it, I was speaking more to the author than you...although there is no way you would have known that. :p

I agree.

Last year I went soft and only predicted a SEC title for Florida. This year, I'm calling the title... :banana:

Ok gotcha. Just wanted to clarify what you meant by surprise because an Elite 8 or prolly even a Final 4 wouldnt be that much of a surprise. I'd say a Title would be surprising tho.