Border Bowl 2019

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kentucky wins big 50 - 0 over North Carolina, first running clock game in border bowl history is what we were told

I dont want to take anything away from the Kentucky team but, they said it was their (North Carolina) first year doing this. Still this Kentucky team was pretty impressive... I don't know the name of the school they went to cause they had different school sicker logos on but #7 Male QB and #15 RB My nephew said they call him the Punisher back home. They stood out to me.

I dont want to take anything away from the Kentucky team but, they said it was their (North Carolina) first year doing this. Still this Kentucky team was pretty impressive... I don't know the name of the school they went to cause they had different school sicker logos on but #7 Male QB and #15 RB My nephew said they call him the Punisher back home. They stood out to me.

North Carolina played Georgia in 2018 Border Bowl

# 15 Is Noah West from Lawrence County, Played QB for them this year and is headed to East Tennessee State I think.

Noah West is a kid that stood out to me, even among this talented group. He didn't play QB in this game, but he did show a variety of offensive skills. He has size, athleticism, and toughness. East Tennessee State got a steal with him! There are some bigger schools that should be taking a second look at this young man.