Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals/Chargers Updates

Featured Replies

Thats absolute bull crap if they dont eject him... im so sick of watching Bengal players get killed.... and no justice paid. Bengals need to start sending messages.

  • Replies 102
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's pretty bush league. That'll cost him about $20K.

That was the perfect example of a low life cheap shot:madman: , others have been debated throuhout this season with various tems, THAT was a cheap shot. The guy should be thrown out of football!:fight:

Nice play calling. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I know Marvin is classy and this and that but how many Bengals are gonna get taken out, before we have to defend ourselves. This is carrying over from last year till now.

Well let's see what the Bengals defense is made of now.It's time for them to earn their paycheck.

No personal foul?

Really, I can't belive that no flag was thrown - he should be ejected.

McCree should be sitting in the Hamilton County jail right now. That was NOT football.

Thats absolute bull crap if they dont eject him... im so sick of watching Bengal players get killed.... and no justice paid. Bengals need to start sending messages.

Iwas just going there. I just can't get over how inept these officials are. Game in and game out these guys blow call after call. Do you notice how the announcers have not questioned as to why 20 is still in the game. GT says the league does not dictate what the announcers discuss, I have to disagree as officiating is at an all time low in the NFL and it is swept under the rug:madman:

Iwas just going there. I just can't get over how inept these officials are. Game in and game out these guys blow call after call. Do you notice how the announcers have not questioned as to why 20 is still in the game. GT says the league does not dictate what the announcers discuss, I have to disagree as officiating is at an all time low in the NFL and it is swept under the rug:madman:

 

I just dont get it. I mean a football team is supposed to be a family. When I played or even playing backyard football, if someone takes a shot at one of my guys, im gonna send a message. Or else they will do it all day... Marvin needs to take this team to some hockey games or something.

Anybody else getting really poor picture quality on WKYT and WYMT?

Meanwhile in Tenn., Baltimore who at one time was trailing 26-7, have taken a 27-26 lead on the Titans. :irked:

I just dont get it. I mean a football team is supposed to be a family. When I played or even playing backyard football, if someone takes a shot at one of my guys, im gonna send a message. Or else they will do it all day... Marvin needs to take this team to some hockey games or something.

Hell even baseball has paybacks and those guys are sissys:walk:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.