November 12, 200619 yr Chris Henry should have been benched after he refused to go up for yet ANOTHER pass, but I'll take the TD. And so will my fantasy team. :thumb:
November 12, 200619 yr Chris Henry should have been benched after he refused to go up for yet ANOTHER pass, but I'll take the TD. And so will my fantasy team. :thumb: Gumbel said if it happend again he would be gone. Yea Right.:sleep:
November 12, 200619 yr Will the chad doubters please hush. Did you see him hand the ball to the ref? What a great guy.:sleep:
November 12, 200619 yr Author Did you see him hand the ball to the ref? What a great guy.:sleep: What?:confused:
November 12, 200619 yr we got another half to go folks, But this is what i'm Talkin about!!! Who - Dey
November 12, 200619 yr How is there on update thread yet???:madman: Bengals look good so far on both sides. I think alot of people are getting off the Wagon.
November 12, 200619 yr Author Chad mocked Marriman with his celebration, but the announcers are to stupid to realize it. I hate TV announcers.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.