Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals/Chargers Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 102
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Its good to see people finally posting when the Bengals are behind. God forbid we say anything good about them.

Its good to see people finally posting when the Bengals are behind. God forbid we say anything good about them.

 

 

When the defense does something to warrant it, I'll say something good about them.

When the defense does something to warrant it, I'll say something good about them.

And they just did

  • Author

The only reason Ratilff was ever back there was for ball security. Now I see absolutely no reason for him to even be thought of as a punt returner.

Kiawan Ratlif is a waste of a jersey. How int the world did that guy ever make a team?

The defense finally comes up with a much needed three and out. The offense needs a big score now.

And they just did

 

 

And so did I.

I hate to admit that's an old Wildcat with the cheap shot.

That was horrible If these refs have any guts at all they pitch that guy.

It may have been cheap but I did not see a helmet to helmet. I saw him lower his shoulder into him, but in no way did he go helmet to helmet, atleast not intentionally!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.