Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals/Chargers Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author
Man this reminds me of the old AFC shootouts between these 2 teams!:banana:

 

 

I think you mean AFL;)

  • Replies 102
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chad mocked Marriman with his celebration, but the announcers are to stupid to realize it. I hate TV announcers.

 

When he scored his 1st TD he handed to the Ref and they thought it was the greatest thing ever.

  • Author
When he scored his 1st TD he handed to the Ref and they thought it was the greatest thing ever.

 

 

I wish I got 92.5 down here in Lexington, I can't stand listening to these goons.

I think you mean AFL;)

No i believe that the Fouts led Chargers and Anderson led Bengals were part of some huge offensive games. As far as I know the Bengals were never in the AFL.

  • Author
No i believe that the Fouts led Chargers and Anderson led Bengals were part of some huge offensive games. As far as I know the Bengals were never in the AFL.

 

 

I read you post wrong. I thought you were talking about the old high scoring AFL league in general, I didn't see the part that said, "between these two teams.":thumb:

I read you post wrong. I thought you were talking about the old high scoring AFL league in general, I didn't see the part that said, "between these two teams.":thumb:

Cool. Isn't this a wild game?

  • Author

The announcers just critized a touchback after Chris Perry just returned one for 36 yards. They are a joke......

 

 

Fudge. Palmer fumbled.

Cool. Isn't this a wild game?

 

 

No, it's a pathetic display of defense, or the lack thereof. If the Bengals weren't dead already, blowing a 28-7 halftime lead should certainly put the nail in the coffin for the Bengals this season.

Am I counting right? SD has scored 5 Tds in the last 15:20?!?

  • Author
No, it's a pathetic display of defense, or the lack thereof. If the Bengals weren't dead already, blowing a 28-7 halftime lead should certainly put the nail in the coffin for the Bengals this season.

 

 

I could be wrong, but I don't think that the game is over yet.

If the Chargers hadn't blown coverage in the secondary this one would EVEN be close!!!!! Bengals can't stop the run!!

The announcers just critized a touchback after Chris Perry just returned one for 36 yards. They are a joke......

 

 

Fudge. Palmer fumbled.

 

 

 

No their not. The kicker should have kicked a high short kick that the Bengal's would have had to field around the 5 or so. With the Chargers kicking from the 45 they would have had a great shot at having the Bengals start inside their own 20.

Defense needs to wake up, but we'll still win this game... I have faith.

I could be wrong, but I don't think that the game is over yet.

 

 

Still doesn't change the fact that the Bengals defense is absolutely pathetic.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.