Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals/Steelers Updates

Featured Replies

Kicking in a little over 3 hours. (Sorry thought it was a 1:00 kickoff) All the Bengals have to play for is to knock the Steelers out of the playoffs and not finish with 10 losses. I hope that’s enough motivation also heard that Brown might not be able to go today. Go Bengals!!

  • Replies 75
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am showing a 425pm start according to NFL.com.

 

Either way, as bad as things have been for the Bengals the Steelers have to beat us for a chance at the postseason.

 

I guess this is our Super Bowl.

 

Who Dey!

The Browns/Ravens game is on here according to the TV guide. I hate TV.

The Browns/Ravens game is on here according to the TV guide. I hate TV.

 

That is what happens when your team isn't the first place team. Us Bengal fans are used to it.

The Browns/Ravens game is on here according to the TV guide. I hate TV.

 

Lucky you.

I see AB is inactive for the game today.

  • Author

Bengals give a first down on a 3rd and 11. Just showed stat that teams were 50% on 3rd down conversions last in the NFL

  • Author

I can’t believe against the Bengals D and you have to win that Tomlin didn’t go for it there.

We run up the middle on third and five. That tells you all you need to know about this game.

Neither team has done much so far.

 

I agree.

 

The Steelers don't have their normal killer instinct so far.

He under threw it by a tad, but at least he didnt lead him out of bounds lol. Its probably been years since the Bengals completed a deep pass down the sidelines.

Josh Allen the rookie qb for the Bills who is big and fast runs for a lot of yards every week. The Ravens have changed their offense to fit Lamar Jackson skill set at qb. Yet the Bengals have a qb who we hear how fast and athletic he is but they really have done nothing to try to change their offense to fit his skill set.

 

Under Marvin Lewis the Bengals as a whole at every position rarely seem to play to their players strengths like other teams do.

  • Author

Big Ben throws a pick 6 by Williams. The Bengals lead 7-0. It looked like the Bengals got away with off sides on the play also.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.