December 31, 20187 yr Author Lost opportunity there now like usual the Steelers will now go down and kick a FG to win it.
December 31, 20187 yr Third and two and we don't give the ball to our best player. Just unreal. I think they were trying to hit Mixon in the flat but was covered. If you look at Driskells eyes it appears to me that Mixon was his first read.
December 31, 20187 yr Author Third and two and we don't give the ball to our best player. Just unreal. That’s what I said plus if you get the first down you could run him 3 more times and take another 2-3 minutes off the clock.
December 31, 20187 yr Can anyone please tell me how Andre Smith has a job in the NFL. He must have pictures on somebody. He is TERRIBLE!!!
December 31, 20187 yr Terrible throw there. Unreal!! Which throw was terrible? I thought I may have been behind you. The one Gio dropped or the one Ross dropped?
December 31, 20187 yr Can anyone please tell me how Andre Smith has a job in the NFL. He must have pictures on somebody. He is TERRIBLE!!! Agreed.
December 31, 20187 yr I think they were trying to hit Mixon in the flat but was covered. If you look at Driskells eyes it appears to me that Mixon was his first read. True but his first read should have been a hand off.
December 31, 20187 yr Author I’m afraid it’s going to take a fumble or a Big Ben interception for the Bengals to have a shot.
December 31, 20187 yr Lost opportunity there now like usual the Steelers will now go down and kick a FG to win it. Agreed.
December 31, 20187 yr Author Which throw was terrible? I thought I may have been behind you. The one Gio dropped or the one Ross dropped? The one to Geno that was low and way to hard just like color guy said bad throw to hard and low and outside. Roethlisberger has threw 15 shot passes and none that hard or that low.
December 31, 20187 yr Author Same as all season a missed tackle on a 3rd and 10 allows a first down and probably cost them the game now they are definitely in FG range.
December 31, 20187 yr Browns just scored again. Bengals fans, bad news. We may be looking at last place for the next several years.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.