December 31, 20187 yr This may be the first time I’ve ever said this, but that was great clock management from Marvin Lewis.
December 31, 20187 yr Author Well at least we’ll have just under two minutes to tie or win it if they make the FG here.
December 31, 20187 yr The one to Geno that was low and way to hard just like color guy said bad throw to hard and low and outside. Roethlisberger has threw 15 shot passes and none that hard or that low. I watched that same play 3 times. It hit him right in the stomach. He just dropped it.
December 31, 20187 yr Author This may be the first time I’ve ever said this, but that was great clock management from Marvin Lewis. Agreed this is the first time that I can remember in a very long time that the Bengals had all 3 timeouts at the end of both halves of a game.
December 31, 20187 yr Well at least we’ll have just under two minutes to tie or win it if they make the FG here. Hey maybe it can be like last years Baltomore ending lol.
December 31, 20187 yr Author I watched that same play 3 times. It his him right in the stomach. He just dropped it. Even so he was wide open he didn’t have to throw it that hard Big Ben as I said has three at 10 or more of them and did not throw any that way.
December 31, 20187 yr Even so he was wide open he didn’t have to throw it that hard Big Ben as I said has three at 10 or more of them and did not throw any that way. Wide open? Once again watch it again. A linebacker right on him.
December 31, 20187 yr Author Another throw behind the receiver doubt he could have caught even if hadn’t slipped.
December 31, 20187 yr Another throw behind the receiver doubt he could have caught even if hadn’t slipped. Agreed.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.