December 30, 20187 yr Author Bengals lead 10-3 Halftime Good half for the Bengals offense needs to play better in 2nd half to pull off the win.
December 30, 20187 yr Bengals lead 10-3 Halftime Good half for the Bengals offense needs to play better in 2nd half to pull off the win. Unless the run game gets going. The offense isnt going to do much no matter who is at qb. With Green and Boyd out. There is not much left, and Ross cant catch. He did do a good job going up for the first throw of the second half and fighting for it at least.
December 30, 20187 yr Author Steelers score on a 3 play 75 yard drive to tie it at 10 with 3:50 to play in the 3rd quarter.
December 30, 20187 yr I’d be a millionaire if I had a dollar for every time I’ve seen the Bengals run a route 2 yards short of the chains on 3rd down. Just ridiculous.
December 30, 20187 yr Author Hard to believe but the Bengals offense has been worse in the 2nd half than it was in the first.
December 30, 20187 yr Hard to believe but the Bengals offense has been worse in the 2nd half than it was in the first. What did you expect the offense to be like today? The Steelers usually shut down the Bengals offense even when Green and Dalton play. The offense today has neither, and doesnt even have its second best receiver. So was no real reason to think the offense would do much of anything.
December 30, 20187 yr Author What did you expect the offense to be like today? The Steelers usually shut down the Bengals offense even when Green and Dalton play. The offense today has neither, and doesnt even have its second best receiver. So was no real reason to think the offense would do much of anything. Well so far we’ve ran 38 plays for a total of 139 yards that’s less than 4 yards per play. At least the lowly Oakland Raiders scored 24 points. I didn’t expect them to put up 25 or more but I think they could get more than 3 points.
December 30, 20187 yr Author Steelers score a FG from 47 yards off the upright 13-10 with 8:35 to play. Steelers have scored 13 unanswered.
December 31, 20187 yr Well so far we’ve ran 38 plays for a total of 139 yards that’s less than 4 yards per play. At least the lowly Oakland Raiders scored 24 points. I didn’t expect them to put up 25 or more but I think they could get more than 3 points. The Bengals usually even with Green and Dalton struggle against the Steelers. Take away all that, and still playing the Steelers. I thought 10 was the max for the offense. Which that Mixon run just now happens. So maybe the offense can at least get to 10.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.