December 20, 20187 yr Bearcats hand the Bruins a beat down tonight. Cumberland led the way with 25. Keith Williams 19 Nysier Brooks 14 Justin Jenifer 11 UC improves to 10-2.
December 20, 20187 yr Good win for UC and I’m making an effort not to take anything away from them, but how is UCLA this bad at basketball. UCLA shouldn’t lose to anyone outside of maybe the top 5 by 29 points. Why can’t UCLA seem to get this figured out?
December 20, 20187 yr Good win for UC and I’m making an effort not to take anything away from them, but how is UCLA this bad at basketball. UCLA shouldn’t lose to anyone outside of maybe the top 5 by 29 points. Why can’t UCLA seem to get this figured out? Because UCLA is a thing of the past.
December 20, 20187 yr Good win for UC and I’m making an effort not to take anything away from them, but how is UCLA this bad at basketball. UCLA shouldn’t lose to anyone outside of maybe the top 5 by 29 points. Why can’t UCLA seem to get this figured out? Lamar Ball ruined UCLA haha!
December 20, 20187 yr Lamar Ball ruined UCLA haha! I’m really starting to wonder if Lavar and the Ball family is to blame. No way UCLA should be this bad. Again taking nothing away from UC but this isn’t a great UC team. If this was UC last year I may not have paid it too much attention. Either way UCLA shouldn’t be this kind of bad.
December 21, 20187 yr UNC and Michigan St didn't manage to dominate UCLA like UC did in this one. Discredit how Cincinnati played to your hearts content. Maybe this team is a little better than everyone thought...
December 21, 20187 yr I think everyone is right here. No way UCLA should lose to anyone this badly. UC is better than we anticipated. Also, they shot particularly well by hitting 12 threes. Probably not as big of a margin if they play again but it was on this night. Oh, and, yes, let's just blame the Ball family.
December 21, 20187 yr Author No way UCLA should be this bad. Again taking nothing away from UC but this isn’t a great UC team. If this was UC last year I may not have paid it too much attention. Either way UCLA shouldn’t be this kind of bad. UCLA is one of the most talented teams in the country. Just young and inexperienced. Only one player in their rotation that isn't a freshman or sophomore. Not many teams with 9 top 75 players though and multiple future 1st round draft picks. UC is a lot better than most of us, myself included, probably realized. They have limitations offensively at times but Cumberland is going to be the best player on the court more often than not, Keith Williams is slowly turning in to an all league player, and they have a point guard that is leading the country in assist to turnover ratio. UC is just a bad match up for UCLA because of their physicality and style of play at both ends.
December 23, 20187 yr I’ll be that guy...Is UC really that good? They’ve played two tournament teams so far...Ohio State (L) and Mississippi State (L). So while the margin of victory in this one is impressive, until they beat a tournament team forgive me if I don’t get too excited about them whooping a bad UCLA team.
December 24, 20187 yr I’ll be that guy...Is UC really that good? They’ve played two tournament teams so far...Ohio State (L) and Mississippi State (L). So while the margin of victory in this one is impressive, until they beat a tournament team forgive me if I don’t get too excited about them whooping a bad UCLA team. UC is a pretty good team IMO that will win a lot of games but will be most likely be done after one or two NCAA tourney games. Defensively very strong but an inconsistent offense that struggles against good teams. I like this UC team and hope they do better than my prediction.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.