Mike McCarthy fired by Green Bay

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love him in Cincy. Much like Andy Reids time ran out in Philly, and just wasnt buying in anymore. He showed he was still a good coach and needed a fresh start. I think we could see the same with him somewhere.

I don’t know. Im just not convinced. Comes off to me as extremely stubborn.

I don't want McCarthy, especially if the relationship between Rodgers and McCarthy was as advertised. Does Mayfield really need that headache?

I trust in whatever direction Mr. Dorsey wants to go in, but personally I prefer either Bruce Arians or Nick Saban, but don't believe the latter will be an option.

This should have happened long ago, but Rodgers is about as difficult of a star player to be around. I find him insufferable and divaish. On a podcast I was listening to last week, someone described him as Jay Cutler with more talent. Never a good sign when ex-teammates are always railing against you.

He would definitely be better than anyone else and he is Green Bay.

He would be better than anyone else they can hire? With his no coaching experience and the fact that he and Rodgers did not get along great while he was in Green Bay as a player?

Edited by ChickenWyngz