Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mike McCarthy fired by Green Bay

Featured Replies

Why does everyone believe McCarthy is such a great coach?

 

Aaron Rodgers.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rodgers want to play up tempo and sling it around like Mahomes and Goff. It has to be the right coach though.

I would love him in Cincy. Much like Andy Reids time ran out in Philly, and just wasnt buying in anymore. He showed he was still a good coach and needed a fresh start. I think we could see the same with him somewhere.

I don’t know. Im just not convinced. Comes off to me as extremely stubborn.

Aaron Rodgers.

That’s where I was leaning.

Rodgers want to play up tempo and sling it around like Mahomes and Goff. It has to be the right coach though.

Lincoln Reilly?

Lincoln Reilly?

 

That would probably work.

I don't want McCarthy, especially if the relationship between Rodgers and McCarthy was as advertised. Does Mayfield really need that headache?

 

I trust in whatever direction Mr. Dorsey wants to go in, but personally I prefer either Bruce Arians or Nick Saban, but don't believe the latter will be an option.

Mike McCarthy is Marvin Lewis with the most talented QB on the planet.

 

Whatever team hires him, and there will be some sucker that does, is going to be sorely disappointed in how things turn out.

This should have happened long ago, but Rodgers is about as difficult of a star player to be around. I find him insufferable and divaish. On a podcast I was listening to last week, someone described him as Jay Cutler with more talent. Never a good sign when ex-teammates are always railing against you.

If anyone says coaching doesnt matter in the NFL, they can just point to this. Rodgers is one of the greatest QB's of all time and the Packers are garbage this year. Very curious at who is gonna be Green Bay's next coach.

ummm.... why?

 

He would definitely be better than anyone else and he is Green Bay.

He would definitely be better than anyone else and he is Green Bay.

 

He would be better than anyone else they can hire? With his no coaching experience and the fact that he and Rodgers did not get along great while he was in Green Bay as a player?

Edited by ChickenWyngz

He would be better than anyone else they can hire? With his no coaching experience and the fact that they did not get along great while he was in Green Bay as a player?

 

I am sure his work with high school students in Mississippi has prepared him to be a Head Coach in the NFL.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.