Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mike McCarthy fired by Green Bay

Featured Replies

  • Replies 30
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should have happened a couple years ago.

I think Aaron Rodgers had a lot to do with this.

I think Aaron Rodgers had a lot to do with this.

 

 

I agree, Rodgers seems to be high maintenance. I's love to see MM in Cincy. He will cost too much, though. ....and I doubt ML gets fired.

I'm sure he is on Dorsey's radar. There are several connections between Green Bay and Cleveland. Brown's GM Dorsey, Assistant GM Eliot Wolf, and VP of Personnel Alonzo Highsmith all were in the Packer's organization.

I hope Rodgers passes for 400 yards and 4 TDs every game the rest of the year!

Rumor on SEC network a few weeks ago was that they'd go after Saban...I don't see it though. I think they would both be dumb to consider that.

 

I think the PATS OC could be the man.

Rumor on SEC network a few weeks ago was that they'd go after Saban...I don't see it though. I think they would both be dumb to consider that.

 

I think the PATS OC could be the man.

 

Didn’t he basically seal his fate by backing out on a head coaching gig in Indy?

Didn’t he basically seal his fate by backing out on a head coaching gig in Indy?

 

I doubt it...Indy was an iffy situation as far as what they had or could be in the short term. Maybe he's holding on to replace Belichek. :idunno:

I hope Rodgers passes for 400 yards and 4 TDs every game the rest of the year!

 

 

Why?

Why?

 

He's my Fantasy Football Stud!!! :lol2:

I doubt it...Indy was an iffy situation as far as what they had or could be in the short term. Maybe he's holding on to replace Belichek. :idunno:

 

I think Hc in waiting in New England is basically his only option as a head coach for a while.

Why does everyone believe McCarthy is such a great coach?

Didn’t he basically seal his fate by backing out on a head coaching gig in Indy?

 

I think Hc in waiting in New England is basically his only option as a head coach for a while.

 

Doubtful. He probably would get a job this off season if he wants it. While yes he burned the Colts. At the end of the day teams want to win. If they believe he would give them the best shot, they still will hire him. This is a league where coaches get second and even third chances all the time.

Why does everyone believe McCarthy is such a great coach?

 

I would love him in Cincy. Much like Andy Reids time ran out in Philly, and just wasnt buying in anymore. He showed he was still a good coach and needed a fresh start. I think we could see the same with him somewhere.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.