• USC with winner of Mich/OSU
    • SEC champ with winner of Mich/OSU
    • one of the two remaining unbeaten teams with winner of M/OSU
    • other

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you think Texas wins out, you have to vote rematch. Look at the polls, the computer rankings, and the current BCS standings, and you'll see why.

It may not be RIGHT, but in my opinion it's what will happen.

Only 3 votes there. No surprise who's leading the poll... ;)

Rematch...

There is a chance especially if OSU loses in a close game, but I know I dont want to see it. They say that the regular season is college footballs version of the playoffs. So if the team that loses it is like losing a playoff game, and you shouldn't get a chance to come right back around and play that game again...

College football has to get a true playoff system, that is the most fair and best way to crown a true National Champion...

There is a chance especially if OSU loses in a close game, but I know I dont want to see it. They say that the regular season is college footballs version of the playoffs. So if the team that loses it is like losing a playoff game, and you shouldn't get a chance to come right back around and play that game again...

College football has to get a true playoff system, that is the most fair and best way to crown a true National Champion...

There are only 4 teams that have not lost a tournament game. Must be a 2 and out... :p

Would you say this if Michigan loses against OSU, misses out on the title game....wins the Rose...and splits a title?

Yup. Not one for a split title. If the system is in place, play the game and get the spot. If UM gets beat, they are out. I've known that all along...