Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Michael Porter Question!!!

Featured Replies

For UK fans what do you think about asking this guy to play football. He was an all-state player in California. Knowing that there is plenty of football talent in Cal. wonder if he could help out anywhere on the football team? Also what position was he when he played football?

  • Replies 42
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For UK fans what do you think about asking this guy to play football. He was an all-state player in California. Knowing that there is plenty of football talent in Cal. wonder if he could help out anywhere on the football team? Also what position was he when he played football?

 

He was offered a scholarship by Pete Carroll of USC to play defensive back for them, so yeah I definitely think he could help out on this team in a big way...However I would rather him concentrate on basketball and just play basketball...

He was offered a scholarship by Pete Carroll of USC to play defensive back for them, so yeah I definitely think he could help out on this team in a big way...However I would rather him concentrate on basketball and just play basketball...

Yeah! I agree.

He wasn't offered a scholarship by Carroll, although there was serious interest. His football scholarships were from Cal, Nevada, Fresno State, UNLV and Colorado State.

 

http://www.kentucky.com/mld/heraldleader/sports/outdoors/15820087.htm

 

:thumb: Well thank you for clearing that up, I was just saying what I heard before on the radio when they was talking about him...But either way though for him to have gotten scholarship offers from those schools, and to be seriously looked at by USC shows the athletic ability this kid must have. And Im just glad he choose to come here to play basketball instead...

Just to be consistent, he will be my favorite Cat for the next 4 years.:D

I'm looking forward to your debates with SA... :bunny:

I'm looking forward to your debates with SA... :bunny:

Refresh me, is he a Ramel guy? :confused:

 

Not my kind of guy....Ramel, that is. :thumb: Punching stanchions and harrassing chicks at Midway College isn't really my bag. :cool:

Refresh me, is he a Ramel guy? :confused:

 

Not my kind of guy....Ramel, that is. :thumb: Punching stanchions and harrassing chicks at Midway College isn't really my bag. :cool:

He's more of a "I didn't like Porter as a recruit from day 1, and I'm sticking to it" type...

He's more of a "I didn't like Porter as a recruit from day 1, and I'm sticking to it" type...

Didn't have enough stars on recruiting websites to be a UK player :rolleyes:

He's more of a "I didn't like Porter as a recruit from day 1, and I'm sticking to it" type...

At least the logic is sound.

At least the logic is sound.

Who needs facts when you can have an opinion. My new catch phrase for hoops season... :D

He's more of a "I didn't like Porter as a recruit from day 1, and I'm sticking to it" type...

 

I was wondering why he seemed to dislike him so much and said he didn't deserve to play for UK, because I know me and alot of othe people on here have been really impressed from what we saw from him so far...

He reminds me (NO, I'm NOT saying he is as good) of the PG at Duke with the football back-ground. Hard nosed. Will mix it up. Plays with an edge. What's not to like?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.