Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton 2018/2019

Featured Replies

6'2 Sophomore Kelly Niece should have a great year. The Pioneers will be a tough team to beat.

I'm hearing they'll be real good if they can figure it out defensively. A trip to The Roy is expected and from there it's a three game season.

For SK to make it to state, the coaching staff will have to do much better than they have done in a number of years. SK has had good teams in the past and never done well in the regional tournament. The one constant among those teams was the coaching staff, also a school administrator. Until that changes, I do not see SK making it out of the regional.

For SK to make it to state, the coaching staff will have to do much better than they have done in a number of years. SK has had good teams in the past and never done well in the regional tournament. The one constant among those teams was the coaching staff, also a school administrator. Until that changes, I do not see SK making it out of the regional.

 

Amen!

For SK to make it to state, the coaching staff will have to do much better than they have done in a number of years. SK has had good teams in the past and never done well in the regional tournament. The one constant among those teams was the coaching staff, also a school administrator. Until that changes, I do not see SK making it out of the regional.

 

Geez, perhaps a little below the belt hu'h?

Not sure why a little below the belt? Nothing personal. My opinion they have had many good teams under this coaching administration and they have not made it out of the region, and sometimes not out of the district. My question is, would he still be coaching at SK if he was also not an administrator. It is a valid question to be asked.

Jv team should be good.

Not sure why a little below the belt? Nothing personal. My opinion they have had many good teams under this coaching administration and they have not made it out of the region, and sometimes not out of the district. My question is, would he still be coaching at SK if he was also not an administrator. It is a valid question to be asked.

 

He would still be coaching at Kenton co. Kenton co always takes the easiest path in hiring. Kenton co hires teachers not coaches.

Niece, Hensley, Davis, Schwartz and Lair will probably start.

 

 

I hear Jon Sargent is back playing this year. If true he should definitely be starting.

I hear Jon Sargent is back playing this year. If true he should definitely be starting.

 

I hadn’t heard that. If true then I would agree.

He would still be coaching at Kenton co. Kenton co always takes the easiest path in hiring. Kenton co hires teachers not coaches.

 

I don’t believe Scott’s Coach is a teacher.

I don’t believe Scott’s Coach is a teacher.

True and proves the point. Frommeyer went down state first year and finished final 4. Last I believe lost in finals of regionals after losing one of the better players in the state with Jake Ohmer. Majority of the times teachers do not make good coaches. Theywant to coach out of a book and not coach the talent they have. Coaching changes yearly because talent pool of kids change.

True and proves the point. Frommeyer went down state first year and finished final 4. Last I believe lost in finals of regionals after losing one of the better players in the state with Jake Ohmer. Majority of the times teachers do not make good coaches. Theywant to coach out of a book and not coach the talent they have. Coaching changes yearly because talent pool of kids change.

 

There could be some truth to your statement, but in my opinion very little. I believe some of the past and present coaches have been teachers or administrators.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.