Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Class 2A Playoffs: Danville at Somerset

Who gets the W? 41 members have voted

  1. 1. Who gets the W?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Somerset (9-2) went to Titletown on October 5th and defeated the Ads (5-6) for the first time since 2012 in a game that was heavily impacted by bad weather, and thusly, turnovers. That game was largely competitive throughout. Despite Danville's ups and downs this season, the gap between them and the Jumpers doesn't appear to be all that wide. Will Somerset consolidate its position over Danville this season, or are the Ads on the verge of a deep postseason run to salvage what appeared to be a disappointing year?

This could come down to which team is closer to complete from an injury standpoint. Somerset had several starters not in this past week and I have no idea how many will be back this week.

Danville puts together 4 good quarters this week and wins 28 - 17.

I'm picking Danville to pull the upset and make a run to the semifinals.

This could come down to which team is closer to complete from an injury standpoint. Somerset had several starters not in this past week and I have no idea how many will be back this week.

 

Is the QB from somerset (Sheron) hurt? I was told he didn’t play last week. He had a really good game against Danville the first time they played.

Is the QB from somerset (Sheron) hurt? I was told he didn’t play last week. He had a really good game against Danville the first time they played.

 

I don't think he's hurt. He dressed last week just didn't play. Looked like they were just trying to get Ham some minutes in case we need him later. I doubt Bruner will be back this week though.

Somerset 21-20.

Its hard to beat a good coached team 2 times in one season. So I'm going with Danville by a TD. 21-14

For whatever reason, The Ad's did not look ready to play (mentally) in the previous meeting. Seems like they have gotten some of their "edge" back. This one should be a one possession ballgame that will depend on 1-2 turnovers. I think the winner of this game will be playing on Thanksgiving weekend.

My take is that either CAL or DeSales will be visiting Somerset. Which will be a first for either program. I still think Somerset has one of the nicest fields in the state.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.