Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newly Renovated 5th/3rd Arena

Featured Replies

Worked the preseason UC basketball game last night and I must say, the newly renovated 5th/3rd Arena is pretty sharp. It is still a little bit of a work in progress, but UC did a very good job with that renovation. I'm sure someone like @gametime could tell us a lot more but I think it lived up to the hype that guys like Mo Egger were giving it earlier this week.

Saw pictures that GT posted earlier in the week, looks pretty cool. I need to make a trip up there.

I also saw the pictures and talked to someone who went last night and they said it was pretty awesome. It looks great.

  • Author

The jumbotron thing above midcourt looks fantastic.

 

Me personally, I love how much more space they have on the concourses, makes my life a lot better a vendor.

renovated 2.jpg

 

renovated 3.jpg

 

renovated 1.jpg

 

renovated 4.jpeg

Dq877mgX0AAsSyI.jpg
Dq8bnwEXgAAnJZy.jpg
@Walter

 

Where are the private boxes located?

 

Club on one side, suites are above lower bowl on both sides.

Club on one side, suites are above lower bowl on both sides.

 

That's a big Improvement. I have been in the suites in the old building and would have preferred better seats with no suite to being in the suite seats where they were located.

What's the attendance capacity for basketball games now? Anyone know?

I like the upper deck endzone seats.

What's the attendance capacity for basketball games now? Anyone know?

 

Oscar 0 Oscar

What's the attendance capacity for basketball games now? Anyone know?

 

12,012, but capacity could get somewhere between 12,500 and 13k depending on how many SRO tickets they decide to sell for the bigger games.

 

10k on hand for the exhibition Thurs night.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.