October 23, 20187 yr I never realized that his unborn son lived through the murder of the baby's mother. His son was saved through C-section, but had developmental disorders as a result of the attack on his mom. How very sad.
October 23, 20187 yr This is one of those "seems like he deserved more" situations, for sure. No doubt
October 23, 20187 yr Author I never realized that his unborn son lived through the murder of the baby's mother. His son was saved through C-section, but had developmental disorders as a result of the attack on his mom. How very sad. And the mother lived for several weeks before finally succumbing to the shooting.
October 24, 20187 yr He has stated he wants custody of his son. No way in heck that should happen. When I read that I couldn't believe the level of coldness!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.