Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steelers/Bengals Predictions

Steelers @ Bengals Who Wins? 23 members have voted

  1. 1. Steelers @ Bengals Who Wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Katherine Terrell on Twitter said it might be a lot worse than we think (paraphrasing), but they haven't put him on IR, so they must think he will be back. I have a feeling we will know more definitively in two weeks. Nothing specific, but reading all the scribes, I have a feeling he may not be back this year. This is a hunch on my part only.

 

Agreed. That is why honestly I think it will be after the bye week. That's if they don't put him on IR before then, depending how it is after they re-evaluate him.

 

If I'm the Bengals I honestly in the draft next year look for best tackle available when they pick, best guard, or even best center when they pick in 1st round. Price can easily be moved to guard if they have a chance at another top rated center.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antonio Brown said it in his post game comments after Burfict got laid out with a concussion.

 

I'm just hoping Burfict keeps his head on, and doesn't go for that revenge hit on JuJu. If he does it legally then fine, but they need to win this game. Can't get baited into helping the Steelers in anyway.

 

Which Big Ben had some interesting quotes again yesterday. I always love it how the Steelers players always act like it's only the Bengals players doing things. Which Big Ben basically seemed to hint at.

That’s the thing that irritates me to know end. Yeah AB remembers the hit against him and says “karma” after the game last year, but it’s like the don’t remember the hit Shazier laid on Bernard in the same game. Now the severity of Shaziers injury makes it hard to talk about because you cant help but feel for the guy, but could you imagine if Gio had said something about karma when Shazier went down? The Steelers holier than thou attitude when talking about the rivalry with the Bengals ticks me off more than anything. Hell I still go back to 2006 and the dirty hit from Kimo Von Olhoffen on Palmer in the playoffs.

Agreed. That is why honestly I think it will be after the bye week. That's if they don't put him on IR before then, depending how it is after they re-evaluate him.

 

If I'm the Bengals I honestly in the draft next year look for best tackle available when they pick, best guard, or even best center when they pick in 1st round. Price can easily be moved to guard if they have a chance at another top rated center.

Price had never even played center until his senior year at OSU. The 5 best offensive lineman should play regardless of position as far as I’m concerned.

Antonio Brown said it in his post game comments after Burfict got laid out with a concussion.

 

That's it. I found that comment ironic.

Price had never even played center until his senior year at OSU. The 5 best offensive lineman should play regardless of position as far as I’m concerned.

 

Another injuried 1st round pick.

Another injuried 1st round pick.

Ok? I’m not sure what your point is. The dude never missed a game in his 4 years at Ohio State. He started more games than any player in the history of the school. Speaking of injuries how about we talk about you wishing injury upon Vontaze?

I'm just hoping Burfict keeps his head on, and doesn't go for that revenge hit on JuJu. If he does it legally then fine, but they need to win this game. Can't get baited into helping the Steelers in anyway.

 

I'd like to see one of Burfict's teammates lay a crack on JuJu early and Burfict behave himself cause the boys have his back.

As out of shape as Burfict is he will probably only play 2 quarters.

As out of shape as Burfict is he will probably only play 2 quarters.

 

 

On this, you are partially correct. I thought he looked a step or two slow on Sunday. That was elected. He got about 60% of teh snaps. He will get more this weekend. I am not worried about him physically, keeping his head is always a worry.

Ok? I’m not sure what your point is. The dude never missed a game in his 4 years at Ohio State. He started more games than any player in the history of the school. Speaking of injuries how about we talk about you wishing injury upon Vontaze?

 

Burfict will get thrown out before he gets hurt.

Burfict will get thrown out before he gets hurt.

Still not denying you want Burfict hurt. Good to know.

When that injury first happened, Dave Lapham said that is one of the worst injuries that can happen to an offensive lineman. Big men in football and basketball have had their careers end early with injuries to their feet. Better to err way on the side of caution with returning from that injury.

 

Dave Lapham... this guy drives me nuts. I’ll listen to the game while I mow at my moms and sometimes I want to just turn it off when he gets on a roll. I wish he would realize that silence is golden and he doesn’t have to fill every microsecond of his time with gab. Just say it once and let hoard move on dude. I like his knowledge, but I don’t need to hear the same thing 3 times in between plays.

Dave Lapham... this guy drives me nuts. I’ll listen to the game while I mow at my moms and sometimes I want to just turn it off when he gets on a roll. I wish he would realize that silence is golden and he doesn’t have to fill every microsecond of his time with gab. Just say it once and let hoard move on dude. I like his knowledge, but I don’t need to hear the same thing 3 times in between plays.

 

 

He drives me nuts, also. He has the knowledge, no doubt, but the cliches and stuff are awful. He will say something like "Dre just said to Julio, no way you are catching that, man, stay out of my area" That is ridiculous, I have no desire to listen to some made up thing he thinks the player is thinking. Just say something like, Dre was in great position and made an excellent play on the ball.

After the 2015 playoff game I proclaimed that Cincy would never beat Pittsburgh. Of course that was a year after I proclaimed that same sentiment would hold true for Kentucky against Florida... in all seriousness I think it will be an offensive shootout and the defense MUST capitalize on Leveon's absence. If our corners can limit AB and Juju and our line can pressure Big Ben, we should win by a score or two.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.