Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steelers/Bengals Predictions

Steelers @ Bengals Who Wins? 23 members have voted

  1. 1. Steelers @ Bengals Who Wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Considering Burfict was carted off the field last year after Juju “put a lick on him” I think it’s pretty clear what you meant.

 

I didn't even realize he was carted off.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't even realize he was carted off.

I’m sure you just casually forgot that.

I’m sure you just casually forgot that.

 

I didn't forget the Steelers own the Bengals!

I didn't forget the Steelers own the Bengals!

Oh the ever predictable change of subject. You want Burfict injured, just admit it.

When I think of Bengals versus Steelers, the word that always comes to mind for me now is karma.

When I think of Bengals versus Steelers, the word that always comes to mind for me now is karma.

If anything the Steelers dominance over the Bengals has convinced me that karma doesn’t exist.

If anything the Steelers dominance over the Bengals has convinced me that karma doesn’t exist.

 

My thoughts of karma in this game is more about individual players than game results.

My thoughts of karma in this game is more about individual players than game results.

 

You'll have to explain that to me....I'm not following.

When will Price be back? I did not think injury was that severe.

When will Price be back? I did not think injury was that severe.

 

Last week they said he still needed 2 more weeks in a boot and then have it reevaluated again. So we should know more after next week. My guess the earliest will be the Tampa Bay game. If not definitely should be back after the Bye.

You'll have to explain that to me....I'm not following.

 

Didn't Antonio Brown make the comment about karma after a Bengals Steelers game last year? I thought in some ways it was an ironic comment at the time he made it.

Last week they said he still needed 2 more weeks in a boot and then have it reevaluated again. So we should know more after next week. My guess the earliest will be the Tampa Bay game. If not definitely should be back after the Bye.

 

Katherine Terrell on Twitter said it might be a lot worse than we think (paraphrasing), but they haven't put him on IR, so they must think he will be back. I have a feeling we will know more definitively in two weeks. Nothing specific, but reading all the scribes, I have a feeling he may not be back this year. This is a hunch on my part only.

Katherine Terrell on Twitter said it might be a lot worse than we think (paraphrasing), but they haven't put him on IR, so they must think he will be back. I have a feeling we will know more definitively in two weeks. Nothing specific, but reading all the scribes, I have a feeling he may not be back this year. This is a hunch on my part only.

 

When that injury first happened, Dave Lapham said that is one of the worst injuries that can happen to an offensive lineman. Big men in football and basketball have had their careers end early with injuries to their feet. Better to err way on the side of caution with returning from that injury.

Didn't Antonio Brown make the comment about karma after a Bengals Steelers game last year? I thought in some ways it was an ironic comment at the time he made it.

 

Antonio Brown said it in his post game comments after Burfict got laid out with a concussion.

 

I'm just hoping Burfict keeps his head on, and doesn't go for that revenge hit on JuJu. If he does it legally then fine, but they need to win this game. Can't get baited into helping the Steelers in anyway.

 

Which Big Ben had some interesting quotes again yesterday. I always love it how the Steelers players always act like it's only the Bengals players doing things. Which Big Ben basically seemed to hint at.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.