Notre Dame 38 Stanford 17

Parrott

So now you think if ND goes undefeated they won’t deserve a top 4 spot? You are a hot rake machine this morning. The only way an undefeated ND doesn’t get in is if you have 4 undefeated power 5 conference champs.

I said it depends on how they play the rest of the year. Are you telling me if they just squeak by teams you claim to be not that tough they deserve to be there?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said it depends on how they play the rest of the year. Are you telling me if they just squeak by teams you claim to be not that tough they deserve to be there?

You want to leave out an undefeated team? Be my guest. If they have a 0 in the loss column they deserve to be there regardless of how they got there.

I understand that, but if they squeak by teams they should easily beat, as a fan I'll tell you they don't belong.

No chance. If the Irish is undefeated; I think they are in. Clemson's schedule is atrocious at this point. The PAC 12 is done already, their best hope is Washington but that loss to Auburn looms large. The only two sure spots as of 2 October is Ohio State and the SEC winner. Two spots left for Clemson, Oklahoma, and Notre Dame. Assuming they all go undefeated; my paycheck is on Notre Dame getting in.

No chance. If the Irish is undefeated; I think they are in. Clemson's schedule is atrocious at this point. The PAC 12 is done already, their best hope is Washington but that loss to Auburn looms large. The only two sure spots as of 2 October is Ohio State and the SEC winner. Two spots left for Clemson, Oklahoma, and Notre Dame. Assuming they all go undefeated; my paycheck is on Notre Dame getting in.

No love for Will Grier and the Mountaineers?

I'm saying that as a fan. Not as what will or won't happen. I'm brutally honest when it come to my team. I don't believe in the rah rah garbage.

This year? I'll wait for you to prove that.

Let’s be honest. I’m not going to change your opinion and MSU and Cuse don’t play so nothing I say is going to matter. I could talk about talent disparity and coaching but you won’t buy it so why waste my time. If you think Cuse is better than MSU then so be it.